Friday, April 17, 2009

Painting blog

Finally decided to get off my lazy rump and get to painting, so hopefully this log will motivate me to get two 2000 point armies (Plus lots of random stuff) done and table-top ready.

In this first post I'm just making a list of what I need to paint, need to build, and need to purchase. I'll also update this list as stuff gets done.

Orks:

100 Grots (mostly built)
10 Herders (unbuilt)
100 Boyz (built)
14 Biker Nobz (built)
1 Boss (built)
2 Biker Boss (1 built, 1 unbuilt)
2 Looted Wagonz (1 finished, 1 unbuilt)
1 Trukk (1 Built)
15 Lootas (10 built, 5 unbuilt)
20 Nobz (Built)
2 Mekboyz with KFF (1 Finished, 1 unbuilt)
1 Squiggoth (Finished)

CSM:

2 Daemon Prince (unpurchased)
40 CSM (10 Built, 30 unpurchased)
4 Rhinos (2 Built, 2 unpurchased)
2 Dreadnaughts (Built)
2 Obliterators (Unbuilt)

Pictures as I get them done!

-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment